Quick Links menu
- Workshop with Victoria Prooday for Grades 2-6
- 8 марта
- Elementary Trips 2017-2018
- The Old House Play
- Baseball At UMCA
- Дорогие шестиклассники и их родители!
- When Children Are Disorganized: Reasons & Solutions
- Scholarship Links
- University Applications: An Overview of the Process and General Information 2017/2018
- UMCA's Chess Club
- Safety skills
- The Skills your kids should cultivate to be competitive in the age of automation.
- There appears to be some confusion about summer and private school credits with respect to university applications.
- Camp Eden Woods Trip
- At U.M.C.A. English is more than just writing and reading.
- НАУЧИТЬ ДЕТЕЙ УЧИТЬСЯ
- How We can Help Our Children's Emotional Well-being
- Magic Words We Need to Teach Our Kids
What do you want most for your child? Wouldn’t you say ‘the best possible grounding for life? Meaning, the best possible education? At UMCA Rich Tree Academy, Child’s work is Child’s play. Small bodies are nurtured with educational play, music and exercise to stimulate their creative minds and make education a joyous, interactive experience. UMCA Rich Tree teachers are committed and compassionate. Solid beginnings here lead to bright futures. READ MORE
Your first step in your journey to become a doctor in the USA or Canada starts with us! We are the only institution to have complete course programs and advising service form high school to residency matching. Go to our website to find more information. Click HERE
Next Wednesday, March 28, UMCA will have a surprise Chocolate Seder workshop for grades 3-8. The surprise Seder will take place at 2:00pm-3:00pm (after special Holiday lunch). We are looking...
Upcoming Events March 21 – Men’s Fashion Show Rafaella + Liza + all high school boys March 24 – Ping Pong Competition – Gr. 4-High School + teachers – by...
ELEMENTARY EXAMS SCHEDULE April 3-6 Mock Exams May 14-16 Sport Exam May 22- English Exam Part I May 23- English Exam Part II May 24- Speed Reading Exam May 25-...
Elementary Trips 2017-2018 SEPTEMBER 22- Trip to Chudleigh’s Farm Trip (Gr.1 to 4) OCTOBER 13- Scientists in School Workshop (Gr.2-3) NOVEMBER 2-Richmond Hill Centre Trip (Gr. 5-8) 17- Bathurst &...
March Break starts March 12-16. During this week grades 1-4 will have many educational and fun activities. For grades 5-8 school is open but no classes or activities will take...
On Friday, students from grades 3-8 participated in a Public Speaking/Monologue competition. All the students presented a monologue, or a speech they composed themselves. The students did an amazing job...