We would like to answer some questions that have recently come to light. There appears to be some confusion about summer and private school credits with respect to university applications. UMCA is not a credit school with a transient student population. It is a fully realized day school with a unique culture of achievement and a staff that is committed to excellence in pedagogy and practice. Its graduates have been accepted into the most exclusive university programs in the province and country, and its reputation with the universities, verified by the Ministry’s own inspector, is very high.
The school’s 15 years of history and its growing student population is a testament to the values and principles that have cultivated nearly a generation of students to academic and professional success.
U.M.C.A. Rich Tree Academy is dedicated to the principle of academic excellence. Our school’s long tradition of commitment to the pursuit of excellence in learning, and to the unwavering support of the development of each child’s fullest potential, continues as we prepare all students for the challenges of the 21st century.
- Semestered system
- 4-6 Courses a day
- 60-120 minute classes.
What Makes Our Education Unique?
- Participate in amazing extracurricular activities (Dance, Language, Yoga, Swimming, Rock Climbing, Basketball and Ping Pong Clubs)
- Take advantage of the Express Fitness facilities
- Explore our French Immersion opportunities
- Receive scholarships for your hard efforts
- Sign up for professional guidance for help with course selection, university admissions and requirements
- Learn during the day, evening or summer
Course Selection and Registration
How do we sign up for courses?
Contact the guidance department
- Course selection
- Academic and Post-Secondary advising
- Site visits
- Community service opportunities
phone: 905-763-8622 (ext 3)